Sunday, September 12, 2010

The anatomy of a good night

Improvised wine cocktails– 1 $>10 bottle of cabernet sauvignon, 1 bottle of inherited triple sec (because, for the love of god, I have to find some purpose for the stuff) and 1 bottle of white grape flavored sparkling water. It's actually a lot better than in probably sounds.

Scouring the internet looking for pictures of various dumb things.

Looking up fictional characters on facebook. I actually found most of the ones I was looking for. I did not send any of them friend requests. (There was this one time, though, that I looked up this lovely blonde asian actor from some weird horror movie... I sent him a request. Now we're "friends". Apparently he's traveling across the states doing cute blonde asian boy things.)

I couldn't find a good picture of him, but I'm pretty sure he's the one having his face eaten...

Hot shower

Hotter company– that means you, Alex

Watching multiple movies of questionable value



Regarding the first two– both were super low-budget, and both were super weird. Like, really really weird. And yet, I think I kinda liked them both. Actress Apocalypse was pretty funny, and there was an abundance of sweet titties. And Synchronicity... well, I don't know. Maybe I was just drunk enough to enjoy the weirdness. Run! Bitch Run! was entertaining too. As much as a rape/revenge movie can be anyway. Again, nudity sweet nudity.

And last but not least, fortune cookies. Mine said "Just to be alive is a grand thing." Sure, cookie, whatever you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment