Monday, September 6, 2010

Sexiest creepers

I'm not talking about all of the supposedly "creepy-looking" people that I find attractive. (That means you, Michael Emerson) No, I'm talking about the men and women of horror that have made me feel all warm and gooey inside over the years... in a totally good way. So, without further ado, and in no particular order–


First we have Vincent Price in pretty much everything ever. He was just so handsome/ delicious.

AJ Bowen as Lewis in The Signal. So crazy, so hot. Oh, there was The House of the Devil too. Yum.

Come on, there's not even anything weird about this one. It's fucking Satanico Pandemonium.

Otis. Oh man, Bill Moseley in The Devil's Rejects... feel free to do unholy things to me which will, in all likelihood, end in my death. I don't mind

In my defense, I'm pretty sure finding David attractive is considered perfectly normal. He's as hot as teenage vampires get as far as I'm concerned.

Freddy Krueger is just the love of my life. So is Robert Englund, who is still ridiculously good-looking. Just saying. Oh, new Freddy's hot too, but he's not Robert Englund, so...

So, it must be said that I have a bit of a fetish for the living dead. And Big Daddy from Land of the Dead– yeah baby!

And continuing with the LotD love we have Number 9. What up sexy zombie chick!?!

Mmm...Candyman. I would love to just sit around all day and have Tony Todd whisper sweet creepy nothings into my ear.

This is another one of those hot man with a hot voice things. I realize the movies have gotten beyond ridiculous, but Jigsaw/ Tobin Bell is just so fine.

First off, I fucking love Billy Connolly. Also, there's that whole living dead fetish thing. He makes me laugh, he's a zombie. Love you, Fido. Need I say more?

My love of Bruce Campbell knows no bounds. It all started when I was a very little girl, the night I watched The Evil Dead, the moment Mr. Ashley J. Williams came onto my screen.

Again, I'm pretty sure finding Trash/ Linnea Quigley attractive is normal. Oh, and can we talk about the whole strip scene? Oh lord...

Not the creepy lady up top, but the sweet bit of male hotness on the bottom. Stephen Rea in The Company of Wolves. Oh yeah, he was also Santiago in Interview with the Vampire. That was nice too.

Michael Berryman as Pluto in The Hills Have Eyes. The original. As a young girl I wanted to run away with him and be his wife. He was just so strong/crazy/awesome. I'm not even kidding. I wanted to marry him like nobody's business. Shit, I still wouldn't turn down the opportunity.

And if we're talking about the remake, Robert Joy as Lizard... so delicious. He was also in Land of the Dead. I've come to the conclusion that LotD is a treasure trove of people I want to bang the faces off of.

Danny Huston as Marlow in 30 Days of Night. I'm convinced that this has more to do with my love of Danny Huston than my love of vampires, but there is nothing sexier than a hot man, chewing on flesh, covered in blood. Feel free to gnaw my neck off any time, you sexy beast, you.

And last but sure as hell not least, Klaus Kinski as a variety of creepy fuckers over the years. He gives me the best kind of shivers.


Okay, so I know I'm forgetting a lot of people, like, A LOT of people. Maybe I'll do round two some time. Until then, enjoy the sexiness/creepiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment